GuidePedia

2
Today when I start my laptop, i see a massage " Your Windows 7 is not genuine>> Get genuine windows now Or >>Ask me Later.
First time I  click on "Ask me later", I see my laptop screen is black color like safe mode and srceen right bottomsee a warning" This copy of Windows is not genuine”.
 Then I try to fix this problem, Restart my Laptop and click on "Get  windows 7 genuine online" . it redirect me Microsoft page, I am see there I need to buy a genuine copy of windows 7 by $149 . I am really frustrated to see that.
Now I will share how easily I fix this problem and make windows 7 genuine
  • Press "windows key + R"  from your keyboard or open run from start menu
  • then you see below run like below Comand "CMD" Then click Ok

make-your-windows-7-genuine-by-easy-way
  • you open CMD from  start>>all programs>> accessories.(must open CMD as run as administor), now see below picture
make-your-windows-7-genuine-by-easy-way-trick
  • Type here   SLMGR -REARM And press on Enter Key.
make-your-windows-7-genuine-by-easy-way-how-to-open-cmd
  •  After few second you see below massage.
  • Now Restart your pc and see your problem is solve, that means  "This copy of Windows is not genuine” massage don't show.
 If you see "SLMGR is not recognised as as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file"
Solve this >> Control Panel>> programs and feature>> cheak all box on windows features then click ok.

</> If this trick is Helpful for you please share this post link on social site and put a comment here</>

Post a Comment

  1. Wah ini nih postingan yang saya cari-cari. laptop saya sering banget tu not genuine. udah ane install ulang bahkan sampe 4 kali gara-gara itu. makasih ya gan atas ilmunya. bermanfaat banget nih :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi @Kgenzaru Khusnul Khuluq >> please write in english<<

      Delete

 
Top